Tuesday, November 9, 2021

EDUC561 Course

 This course is the course that I enjoy the most during this semester. Honestly, I wait until it's Tuesday again to attend the class. The first reason why I like the course is because the teacher is so kind and patient so that she creates an atmosphere where we enjoy what we learn. 

The second reason is that we are given a space to discus and share knowledge between each other. Moreover this course let us experiment and try each material by ourselves. There is only one thing that I wish it was different, which is going back to the university and enjoy learning and interacting with others.

1 comment:

  1. Really its a very nice course, especially that a very great doctor giving it.
    I also wish that we are on the university.

    ReplyDelete

Person-Centered approach to psychotherapy in education

  The Person-Centered approach focuses on the patient as a human not as a client. This approach was introduced by Carl Rogers in the 1940s a...